6 reasons to love Bridal Gallery
1. We are an independent, locally-owned bridal shop! This means we are not part of some faceless corporate chain. We like to think of our brides as family, and want to give you the personalized attention that only comes from a small business. You’ll meet the same employees who work to remember you as a person, not just as a customer.
2. We have been in business for over 30 years. Judi, the owner, has been around the block once or twice, and knows her stuff! Originally, Bridal Gallery was located on Plainfield, and moved to our current location on 44th street about 16 years ago.
3. The designers that we carry are award-winning and nationally recognized! Bridal Gallery has enjoyed long relationships with Allure Bridals, Madison James, Mori Lee, Maggie Sottero, Bill Levkoff, and U.S. Angels. They are reputable, fashionable, and always make it a point to listen to retailer and bridal feedback.
4. Every season, we hand-pick the bridal gowns that will be coming to the shop for you to try on! A few of us attend National Bridal Market in Chicago and visit each of our vendors to watch their fashion shows. Representatives from each designer give us advice on what styles are expected to be highly requested and tell us which ones will be advertised online and in bridal magazines. We keep in mind what dresses we already have in the shop, and what ones have been performing the best in order to choose the styles we think you’ll love!
5. We offer regular shopping appointments for bridal and bridesmaids, as well as private Champagne appointments! We like to think our shopping style gives you the best of both worlds – you’ll have the chance when you arrive to pick out the first several dresses you will try on, and then your consultant will help you from there! She is available to help you into the dresses if you so choose, or if you feel more comfortable on your own or with a member of your group, she will be there to clip you into the dresses too! Our consultants are also fabulous at pulling gowns for you – we find that many of our brides fall in love with an ensemble that their consultant puts together!
6. Finally, our help doesn’t stop after you’ve purchased your bridal gown. We are there to help you sort through your many bridesmaid dress choices and finish your look with the perfect accessories. When your gorgeous dress arrives in the shop, we check it over meticulously and press it for you before you pick it up. We partner with a wonderfully talented independent seamstress who offers her services right here in the shop! You know you can trust her, because we do unequivocally! You’re welcome to work with her, or to check out the list of seamstresses we also recommend in the area. Finally, we press your gown completely layer by layer, right before your wedding so that it is PERFECT on your wedding day!
There you have it! To experience Bridal Gallery for yourself, call us at 616.261.9030.